Just another reminder that T-shirt design submissions will be due Friday, September 4th, which can be turned in as physical submissions to the folder taped onto the door of the cave (Rm 80A).
We will also be accepting online design submissions by email! Send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for this option will be Sunday, September 6th.
For those of you interested and haven't seen our earlier posts, here are the guidelines:
- Create a design for the front of the shirt for sure. You can also choose to make a design for the back as well
- Black and white only. Basically black outlines on white paper--don't color them in! After all, we're going to be tie-dyeing the shirts.
- All designs must be original! Refrain from using anything inappropriate
- Graphic design is allowed too (again, as long as no parts are shaded in)
- Suggestion: include "Lowell", "2017", and/or "Juniors"!
- We are planning to let you guys tie dye your own shirts!! If everything goes well with administration, we'll let you know more about the details.
- We'll be voting on T-shirt designs very soon after the submission deadlines!
Hope to see some amazing designs,
Good luck with your third week of school!!
Jessica Eng, Andy Huang, Justine Shek, Shania Lee, Gina Liu, Jessica Ngai
Previous Members: Annie Cui, Jonathan Chu, Kian Mojabi, Michelle Lu, Terilyn Luk
Contact us: email@example.com