What's up Juniors?! What better way to show off the AWESOMENESS of our class by getting an awesome t-shirt to show off? Well now it's the time of the year for our annual t-shirt design contest, so start getting your creative juices flowin!
Here's some guidelines for this year's t-shirt:
- As of now, we want to tie-dye this year's class T-shirts, BUT we need to talk to admin. Our LSA admin is different this year since our old one retired, so we'll see... fingers crossed!
- Create a design for the front of the shirt for sure. You can also choose to make a design for the back as well, but the back design may not be used.
- Black and white only. Basically black outlines on white paper--don't color them in! After all, we're going to be tie-dyeing the shirts.
- All designs must be original!
- Graphic design is allowed too (again, as long as no parts are shaded in).
- Suggestion: include "Lowell", "2017", and/or "Juniors"!
- We'll be voting on designs soon!
- Send your designs to email@example.com or submit physical submissions to the folder taped onto the door of the cave (rm 80A).
Bring out those awesome designs! Designs will be due on 9/4, which is three Fridays away from now. Good luck!
Jessica Eng, Andy Huang, Justine Shek, Shania Lee, Gina Liu, Jessica Ngai
Previous Members: Annie Cui, Jonathan Chu, Kian Mojabi, Michelle Lu, Terilyn Luk
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org